Allow us to help you make your wedding a reflection of your love. Our selection of creative wedding packages allows you to choose just the right combination to showcase your tastes, whether you prefer an evening sit-down dinner, a casual beachfront luncheon or an afternoon cocktails and hors d'oeuvres reception.
- Complimentary accommodations for the wedding night for the bride and groom.
- Professional banquet captain to ensure your day is perfect
- One hour hors d'oeuvres reception
- Four hours open bar with a full selection of liquor, wine and beer
- Three-course dinner in your choice of menus
- Champagne toast with all your guests
- Tableside dinner wine service
- Customized wedding cake available in a variety of flavors
- Votive candles to accentuate your table centerpieces
- Complimentary wood parquet dance floor to dance the night away (indoor functions only)
- Staging for band or DJ for the perfect accompaniment
- Elegant table settings and ivory linens
- Gift table and cake table
- Customizable menus that can also be adapted to meet ethnic or dietary preferences, if needed.
For more information, contact Catering Event Managers, Michael Dolch / Krystle Montanez at 239-390-4240 or Fax to 239-390-4277.
Summer Wedding Promotion
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa, Bonita Springs
The Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa offers a tropical paradise complete with lavish gardens, flowing waterfalls and a pristine golf course. The resort also features a full-service salon and spa, access to a secluded beach, three pools and six restaurants and lounges.
Summer Promotion Details
- Reduced Ceremony Fee:
$1,000 Friday & Sunday
$1,500 Saturday (valid for Royal Palm Courtyard)
- 10% off Food & Beverage Wedding Packages
- Pick Your Perk!
Upgrade from Premium to Super Premium 4-hour Open Bar
AV Inclusive Sound Systems for Ceremony
Additional 18,000 Gold Passport Points
For information contact Mike Dolch, Senior catering manager at email@example.com, 239-390-4241 or 800-233-1234 or visit www.coconutpoint.hyatt.com.
Michael Dolch / Krystle Montanez
Catering Event Managers