Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa
5001 Coconut Road
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA, 34134
Tel: +1 239 444 1234
Fax: +1 239 390 4344Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Southwest Florida Resort
Find your haven at Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa. Located on 26 lush, tropical acres overlooking Estero Bay and the Gulf of Mexico in Bonita Springs, you’ll find a casual environment that invites limitless recreation and relaxation. Recently honored with Florida Green Lodging’s Three Palm eco-friendly certification, our hotel rewards you with a refreshing respite, surrounded by the best of Bonita Springs and Southwest Florida.
Here are just a few of the ways you can enjoy your stay:
- Unwind in spacious guestrooms and suites, with scenic sunset views over the water
- Tee off with 18 holes at Raptor Bay Golf Club, the world’s first Audubon certified resort golf course
- Recharge with indulgent treatments and therapies, at our own Stillwater Spa
- Plunge down our 140 foot waterslide, or go for a dip in our three refreshing pools
- Enjoy unmatched recreation on the water, available moments from the resort
- Epicurean delights await you, at Tanglewood and Tarpon Bay restaurants
- Enjoy the area’s best events and entertainment, at nearby performing arts centers
- See your favorite baseball team practice during Spring Training
- Unleash your potential with a memorable meeting or event that will surprise and inspire
- Make your dream wedding a reality at our lush, tropical Florida resort
When visiting Southwest Florida discover for yourself why we were recently named among Travel + Leisure’s 500 World’s Best Hotels. Make your reservations at Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa today.
Most Recent Reviews:
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
©2013 Trip Advisor LLC.
Samuel Adams Beer Dinner announced at Tarpon Bay, Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort, Bonita Springs
Tarpon Bay Restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort in Bonita Springs is proud to present an evening of Samuel Adams Craft Beers and Inspired Cuisine, October 30, 2014 from 6:00pm – 9:00pm.
Meetings with Rewarding Results
Reward yourself! Enjoy rewards for the rest of 2014.
Yoga on the Lawn returns to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort
Yoga on the Lawn is a free community event to introduce fitness as a regular activity. All levels of yoga enthusiasts from beginner to expert are invited to attend.
Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter
Stay up to date on the latest from Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa