Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa
5001 Coconut Road
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA, 34134
Tel: +1 239 444 1234
Fax: +1 239 390 4344Email: email@example.com
Southwest Florida Resort
Find your haven at Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa. Located on 26 lush, tropical acres overlooking Estero Bay and the Gulf of Mexico in Bonita Springs, you’ll find a casual environment that invites limitless recreation and relaxation. Recently honored with Florida Green Lodging’s Three Palm eco-friendly certification, our hotel rewards you with a refreshing respite, surrounded by the best of Bonita Springs and Southwest Florida.
Here are just a few of the ways you can enjoy your stay:
- Unwind in spacious guestrooms and suites, with scenic sunset views over the water
- Tee off with 18 holes at Raptor Bay Golf Club, the world’s first Audubon certified resort golf course
- Recharge with indulgent treatments and therapies, at our own Stillwater Spa
- Plunge down our 140 foot waterslide, or go for a dip in our three refreshing pools
- Enjoy unmatched recreation on the water, available moments from the resort
- Epicurean delights await you, at Tanglewood and Tarpon Bay restaurants
- Enjoy the area’s best events and entertainment, at nearby performing arts centers
- See your favorite baseball team practice during Spring Training
- Unleash your potential with a memorable meeting or event that will surprise and inspire
- Make your dream wedding a reality at our lush, tropical Florida resort
When visiting Southwest Florida discover for yourself why we were recently named among Travel + Leisure’s 500 World’s Best Hotels. Make your reservations at Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa today.
#GetSwabbed Bone Marrow Registry Drive and Fundraiser
On Wednesday, July 1, 2015, the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort in Bonita Springs, in partnership with 70 Hyatt Hotels nationwide and DeleteBloodCancer.org invite the public to #GetSwabbed.
Champagne and Jazz Brunch at Hyatt Regency’s Tarpon Bay Restaurant
Jazz up your Sunday with a Champagne & Jazz Brunch at Tarpon Bay Restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort in Bonita Springs.
Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter
Stay up to date on the latest from Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa
Paws & Palms Pet Program
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point welcomes your pet with open arms
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa Inducted into TripAdvisor’s “Hall of Fame” for receiving the Certificate of Excellence Award for Five Consecutive Years
The Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa today announced that it has been recognized
Press Releases and Awards
Learn about our recent news, awards and accolades