Discover the most unique golf resort along the Florida Gulf Coast, where world-class facilities exist in perfect harmony with their natural surroundings. True stewards of the land, Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa, in partnership with WCI Communities, Inc., sought the expertise of golf legend Raymond Floyd to design 18 holes of golf that would make history as the first course in the world to receive Audubon International’s Gold Signature Sanctuary Certification.
Each hole was carefully crafted to blend with the environment, leaving a beautiful course with natural surroundings. Under the guidance of Audubon International, we have developed an ecological design that preserved the most valuable habitats on-site and restored nearly 25 acres of wetlands. With no residential sites on the property, the natural surroundings encourage the appearance of protected wild creatures including the American Bald Eagle, Great Blue Herons, Snowy Egrets and even the very shy Whooping Crane. The tournament quality course features wide fairways with one height of cut throughout and five sets of tees to give players of every skill level a memorable outing.
Experience Raptor Bay Golf Club - ranked among the top 10 favorites by Gary Van Sickle, senior writer for Sports Illustrated – including:
- Clubhouse - Our old Florida-style clubhouse combines rich textures, bright colors and West Indies-style furniture
- Braxton's - The clubhouse grille offers terrace seating which overlooks the 18th green and practice area
- Award-winning, full service golf shop - Offers the finest in apparel and golf equipment
- Attended locker rooms - with the highest level of service in the area
- Expert clinics and lessons - Taught by PGA professional instructors, including individual and group sessions
- Tournaments and special events - Designed to make your corporate events stand out
To book tee times visit www.raptorbaygolfclub.com